The energy efficiencies of your windows/doors is critical to the comfort of your living and the enviromental impact of your building.
Our knowledge and experience here at Mouldright ensures that we will meet the efficiency requirements of your doors and windows in most cost effective way.
Energy Mouldright’s wooden windows and doors make for an excellent environmental choice for the following reasons.
- Timber is an excellent insulator against heat loss and gain.
- Paired with energy efficient double glazing, our timber windows make for some of the most efficient units on the market.
- Timber windows and doors have less embodied energy in them compared to other products on the market such as aluminium, and this makes them a more sustainable choice.
- Wood is a renewable resource
- Mouldright Joinery recycles timber waste
For those reasons you will find the products that we offer here at Mouldright, as well as being of a high quality, will also help you achieve your energy efficiency targets in your next build.
Glazing and Energy Efficiency
Mouldright Joinery offers the full range of glass types
- Single, double and triple glazing for year round comfort.
- Tinted and coated glass options for relaxed light filled environments
- Laminate and double glazed options to quieten noisy environments
- Energy efficient coatings to give that extra edge in efficiency
Visit our showroom to see and experience the different glass types.
Team up the right glazing option with our timber windows to lower your heating and cooling costs. And feel satisfied with your contribution to a lower carbon emission Australia.
Understand glass efficiency by visiting our glazing partner at www.australianglassgroup.com.au